Friday, October 19, 2012

Jessica Biel & Justin Timberlake: Just Married!



After a 10-month engagement, the pair have tied the knot in Italy, reports People magazine.
"It's great to be married, the ceremony was beautiful and it was so special to be surrounded by our family and friends," the couple told People in a statement today.

Timberlake, 31, and Biel, 30, didn't reveal more, but People promises to have all the details of the wedding, including exclusive photos, in next week's issue, out Wednesday.
It seems Timberlake was able to grant Biel's one wish for her wedding: privacy. "That's all I wish for, whenever it may be, is just privacy," Biel told USA TODAY in August. "That's it. If we can have that, anything else can go wrong. I don't care."
The private couple rarely speak about their relationship to the press, but with movies to promote this fall, they took on a uniform strategy: Be polite, and be vague.
"I'm just enjoying being engaged," Biel told The Chicago Sun-Times while promotingTotal Recall in August, adding that she'd done "almost nothing" to plan the big day yet (although she'd been spotted in Paris shopping for wedding dresses as early as April).
Timberlake talked about marriage generally at a press conference for his September baseball film, Trouble With the Curve. "I think it's important to remember that you go into something like marriage knowing that you don't know very much about it at all," Us Weekly reports he told the Hollywood Foreign Press Association. "But I do look at the marriage of my mother and stepdad, and what makes it work for them is that it's a team effort."
Sitting down with USA TODAY and her Total Recall co-star, Kate Beckinsale, Biel chatted about weddings and paparazzi (Beckinsale recalled the helicopters that flew overhead during her nuptials to director Len Wiseman). "I'm excited about it," said Biel at the time. But, she added, "I actually never ever in my wildest dreams thought it would ever happen to me. … I never dreamed about what I would wear, what it would look like or what it would be. Even now I still just feel like, I don't even know when it will ever happen because we're so busy."
But there were some clues the big day was approaching. Just a few weeks ago, Timberlake's bachelor party headed to Las Vegas and Cabo San Lucas, with People.com reporting "tame" club outings and rounds of golf in Mexico.
But the reformed bachelor (who, months shy of his 30th birthday in 2010, told USA TODAY he could "barely take care of myself") allowed himself to gush in public recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment